ALAMEDA COUNTY SALONS & BARBER SHOPS
Hello and thank you for checking in! My online scheduling program is temporarily closed. Please text or email with your hair service needs and I will add you to my waiting list.
I’m really excited about seeing you soon and looking forward to being able to finally open the salon doors! You will still receive the same high quality services though certain things will be different. Upon visiting the salon, I’ll trust that you’ll:
• Please pre-shampoo and condition your hair within 24 hours of your appointment.
• Come alone to your appointments. I’m not allowed to accommodate guests. Waiting rooms and lobbies are currently not a thing. So 2019.
• Bring minimal items with you. Phone, keys, glasses. Please leave large bags, totes &/or coats at home or safely tucked out of view in your car.
• Text or call me when you have safely parked your car to let me know you’ve arrived. I'lll have a reserved parking space for you. Please stay comfortable in your air conditioned car. I’ll text/call you to come in and have the door open to greet you.
• We’ll walk to the back of Odelay so we can both wash our hands at the sink before we begin your hair services. Plus it’s a beautiful tour!
• Once seated, I’ll have a disposable mask ready for you to wear during our appointment. This will keep me from getting hair on your cloth mask and/or accidentally cutting or coloring it.
• Shampooing with haircuts and blow dry styling are on hold for the time being. They will return when it's deemed safe.
• I accept cash or can send you an email invoice via Square. It's just like paying on Amazon with a secured site. This historical building comes with it's charm and quirks and no wifi is one of them. I'm banking on being quaint.
Please also note:
If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you’re living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, or symptoms arise the day of your appointment, TELL ME and then will we reschedule your appointment for a later date, no cancellation fee. No judgement. Only love, support and gratitude. If you or loved ones in your safety pod are attending unmasked gatherings (family or friend’s parties/events/garage disco bars, religious/spiritual services, choir practices, etc.), please wait the 14 days medically and ethically required to quarantine yourself before attending an appointment with me. My family and I have medical conditions that make us more at risk for serious complications if we catch COVID-19. No judgement. Help keep me healthy so our community has better hair!
I’ll be cleaning and disinfecting the salon between guests and able to accommodate 1-3 people per day. Every pre-booked guest will be contacted (email/phone) in the order they were originally scheduled and I have a waiting list available for you to request new appointments. Text or email me with the hair services you need. Note: 4 hours are the longest appointments available during this time for health and safety precautions. Plus, I gotta rebuild my stamina! Being benched by the government for 5 1/2 months and starting my own salon has me flexing new baby muscle groups. Long, involved color services will return once the virus has been contained. Thank you in advance for your patience with me while I manage the new protocols designed to keep you, me and our families and community safe.
Wishing you abundant health & happiness,