ALAMEDA COUNTY SALONS & BARBER SHOPS
Hello and thank you for checking in! My online scheduling program is temporarily closed. Please text or email me with your hair service needs and I'll respond within 2 business days (usually much faster). I’m really excited about seeing you soon and sharing my little "Hair BnB" with you! You'll continue to receive the same high quality services though certain things will be different. Upon visiting the salon, I’ll trust that you’ll:
• Please pre-shampoo and condition your hair within 24 hours of your appointment.
• Come alone to your appointments. I’m not allowed to accommodate guests. Waiting rooms and lobbies are currently not a thing. So 2019.
• Bring minimal items with you. Phone, keys, glasses. Please leave large bags, totes &/or coats at home or safely tucked out of view in your car.
• Text or call me when you have safely parked your car to let me know you’ve arrived. I'lll have a reserved parking space or temporary parking pass for you. Please stay comfortably in your car. When the salon is properly cleaned, I’ll text/call you to come to my door to greet you.
• Once inside and seated, I’ll have a disposable mask ready for you to wear during our appointment. This will keep hair off of your cloth mask and/or accidentally cutting or coloring it.
• Shampooing with haircuts are on hold for the time being. They will return when it's deemed safe.
• I accept cash, credit, debit (or for returning guests, I can send an email invoice via Square).
If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you’re living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, or symptoms arise the day of your appointment, TELL ME and then will we reschedule your appointment for a later date, no cancellation fee. No judgement. Only love, support and gratitude. If you or loved ones in your safety pod are attending unmasked gatherings (family or friend’s parties/events/garage disco bars, religious/spiritual services, choir practices, etc.), please wait the 14 days medically and ethically required to quarantine yourself before attending an appointment with me. My family and I have medical conditions that make us more at risk for serious complications if we catch COVID-19. No judgement. Help keep me healthy so our community has better hair!
I’ll be cleaning and disinfecting the salon between guests and able to accommodate 1-3 people per day. Thank you in advance for your patience with me while I manage the new protocols designed to keep you, me and our families and community safe.
Wishing you abundant health & happiness,